"There's no place like home."

Monday, October 19, 2009

Its beginning to look like Christmas

I hope you all had a great weekend!
 Snow and all! 
But I guess it wouldn't be New England if it weren't for the surprise weather changes!
Speaking of snow...the holiday season is almost upon us
 we are very busy getting ready for our upcoming show...
the Folk Art Festival of New England
October 31 ~ November 1
Hope to see you all there!

I am also very excited to announce another important date
Our annual Christmas Preview
It's beginning to look like Christmas
November 6, 2009
5 ~ 8 pm
The shop will be closed all day November 6
  Santa and the Elves will be busy getting the shop ready!

3 comments:

  1. My first time here. Linda R. introduced me to your blog. I look forward to your Christmas pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,

    I love your blog. I want everyone to know when they came in to Country Plus for the first time they are going to love it. They will also
    leave having the feeling that they made a friend(you)that is why everyone loves to come to Country Plus, to see you and the BEAUTIFUL shop. I can't wait to see more pictures!!
    God Bless friend,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I am working in the area I have to stop in to see Judy....Sometimes it may be 2 or 3 times a week and she never gets tired of seeing me.....Please don't tell my boss...It never fails me that the shop looks so different every day and there is always something that catches my eye.......Looking forward to the christmas season in Country Plus.....

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I always LOVE hearing from you!
Judy